Within North Point Ministries, global(×) guides, prepares, and equips our church members for long-term service. Historically, a missionary does not set out alone, but is sent on a mission by his church. global(×) continues the tradition and responsibility of the church to send church members that we believe God is calling to “make disciples” in other nations.
Over the years, we have developed a system to help potential missionaries determine if overseas missions is the right next step for them, and if so, to help them throughout the entire process, including after their service is complete. Below are the questionnaires, articles, and documents that we use throughout the process.
- Long-term Missionary Process
- “A job for all, relocation for some”
- Missionary Criteria
- The Interview
- Care Team
- Why global(×) Asks You to Choose a Mission Agency
- How Do I Choose a Mission Agency?
- Missionary Application Part 1
- Missionary Application Part 2
- Reference Questions
- Guidelines for Missionary Funding
- Farewell Celebration
- How Should the global(×) Staff Care for Their Missionaries?
- Debrief & Re-entry