Web Developer Job Description
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED CODER WHO IS INVESTED IN THE NORTH POINT MINISTRIES FAMILY OF CHURCHES?
Does the thought of creating web and mobile products for churches that unchurched people love to attend get you excited? If so, you may be a good fit for the NPM Digital Team. We are seeking both contract and staff applicants at this time.
We believe that how you approach your craft is more important than the code you write. We all deploy code today that we’ll be embarrassed by tomorrow. Naturally, we expect our coders to grow and improve. What is different about our team is that we place a much higher value on soft skills and the human element than our contemporaries.
These things are important to us:
- We believe that code is not always the answer and we actively looks for ways to solve problems without it.
- We are hungry for personal and professional betterment. We are lifetime learners.
- We delight in clear and readable code, especially when it solves a complex problem.
- We strive for code uniformity and teamwork. Cowboy coders can mosey on along.
We’re looking for seasoned web developers with 3+ years of experience for both staff and contract positions.
- Frameworks • Experience with development frameworks like Laravel, Rails, Foundation, Angular, and Ionic.
- Platforms • Experience in web content management systems like Squarespace, WordPress, and ExpressionEngine.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity to work on our team, drop us a line.