Provides administrative support to the managers of the Operations Department, and manages technology-related purchasing and software licensing management for the Technology Services Teams. The ideal candidate will have a heart for serving teams, have a high capacity for details, and be process and task oriented.
- Supports the administrative needs of the Operations Director and the Technology Services Manager
- Maintains department calendar, including NPM staff events, department meetings, vacations, birthdays, and holidays
- Manages department meeting logistics, including organizing agendas, reserving locations, and preparing materials
- Makes technology-related purchases for the Technology Services teams, including identifying vendors that maximize value
- Purchases and manages software licenses used across the organization
- Pursues and manages vendor relationships with major technology brands like Apple, Dell, CDW, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
- Assists in the development and management of systems that track technology assets such as software licenses, computers, phones, network equipment, peripherals, etc.
- Supports department projects related to product rollouts, training, and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self directed, well organized, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in technology procurement is preferred
- Experience in a customer support settings is preferred
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Typically 40-45 hours a week, Monday through Friday, during normal business hours. Occasional work outside of typical hours to support product launches, campaigns, events, and seasonal influxes.