Technology Services Support Analyst
The Technology Services Support Analyst provides excellent customer service to the North Point Ministries (NPM) staff by resolving computer hardware and software issues. Manages the systems and processes used to meet the staff’s technical needs. Works in a team environment where communication with team members and the customer is critical to success.
- Works with a team to support the information technology functions of all NPM staff (at six locations in metro Atlanta). These functions include hardware and software deployment, network connectivity, support for email and other web services, and support for end-user hardware and software issues.
- Manages and resolves a personal queue of end-user issues.
- Serves teammates and customers who are both onsite and remote, using various systems and tools.
- Responsible for the procurement, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of end-user technology. Manages equipment deployed to staff, including temporary deployments for special situations and events.
- Uses multiple systems and tools to track issues, inventory assets, and manage software licenses.
- Identifies issues and implements systems that improve the security, efficiency, and effectiveness of technology.
- Maximizes the effective use of technology through education initiatives. Creates documentation as needed.
- Continues education to better serve teammates and customers, and to provide solutions recommendations to the Support Manager.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Support Manager.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Self directed with excellent time management skills
- High capacity - excels at managing multiple tasks and projects
- Dedicated to team success and collaboration with others
- Strong technical aptitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree required with two years of experience in customer service, or technology support, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- Typically 40 hours a week, Sunday through Thursday or Monday through Friday, during normal business hours. Occasional event support outside of typical hours.
- Travel required between metro Atlanta offices during workday.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to drive, sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- If you are interested in exploring the opportunity to work on our team, please submit your resume.