- Boot Camp: Our fall camp for 6th graders only is designed to help newly-formed Transit small groups bond and grow spiritually. After this weekend camp, filled with team-building games, great discussion, and unforgettable shared experiences, small groups are set up for a great three years together in middle school.
- Frequency: Our fall camp for 7th and 8th graders breaks students out of their day-to-day schedules to focus on their personal relationships with God and to help them incorporate beneficial spiritual practices into their lives. Through great group discussion and engaging small group activities, students are equipped to talk about their faith in new and dynamic ways.
- Walking Wisely: This in-town retreat happens every February and is the only special event that all three grades in Transit attend together. This makes this area-wide event a “can’t miss” for any student and often becomes the ideal “invest and invite” experience for our regular attendees. Each year we take a different aspect of middle school life and discuss how to walk wisely through the unique challenges of middle school.
- the walk: The beach. The pool. Sunshine. Good food. A nice hotel and lots of friends. What could be better? “the walk” is a week long beach camp that offers all of that and more! Students will experience great teaching, great music, small groups and plenty of beach time.
- Vertical Reality: Beautiful Sharptop Cove sets the stage for high school students to have a true weekend getaway with God and friends. Outfitted with a pool, gym, lake, beach volleyball court, wiffle ball stadium, zip line, and high ropes course, this is not your average mountain retreat!
- myLife: This is the one big event each year when all of our churches come together in the same place at the same time in Atlanta, Georgia. The weekend consists of three main sessions and small group time taking place across the metro area. myLife is an incredible weekend to experience with your friends! It’s also a great time for new students to have a ton of fun and get connected to a small group.