Free Easter Content!

GodLoved_FrontEaster is coming quickly and what we teach our kids at this time of year is so important! A few years ago we released a new product called God Loved. It’s one of our all time favorite series because it leads our kids through the message of God’s love, salvation, and a personal relationship with Jesus.  It’s perfect for Easter!

Three years ago we used this content and this year we are updating a few things and rearranging the order due to where Easter falls on the calendar. I’ll share our slightly updated scripts by the end of the week.

Here’s how we modified the scope and sequence:

April Scope 2015

One of my favorite things in this series is the baptism explanation video for kids.

We’re happy to offer this kit free of charge through Easter 2015. We’ll be using this curriculum at all of our local churches and would love for you to join us!

Here’s a peek at the title package!

Download our 2015 updated version of God Loved here!

KIT OVERVIEW
This is a downloadable, 5-week curriculum series to teach kids God’s great story of salvation and his love for us.

This material walks children through John 3:16 and communicates in kid-friendly terms what it takes to put their faith and trust in Jesus as their Savior. It challenges kids to take the next steps in their faith by explaining baptism and the importance of sharing their faith with others.

KIT CONTENTS

• Artwork: Logos
  • Artwork: 5 Icons (with words)
  • Artwork: 5 Icons (without words)
  • 5 Title Package Videos
  • 5 Bible Story Videos
  • 5 Scripts
  • 5 Production Orders
  • 5 Small Group Activities (Grades K–1)
  • 5 Small Group Activities (Grades 2–5)
  • 20 Activity Pages
  • 1 Parent Card
  • And much more!

Please comment below and let us know if you are with us this Easter as we teach the our kids how much God LOVED us!
Here you go!

Comments

1. Mary Nolen says:

I’d like to be able to use the baptism explanation video!

• Great Mary! Go grab the curriculum from the link. The video is in there! Let me know if you have any trouble.
      Kendra

2. Tim Bailey says:

I’ll use it! Thanks so much!

3. Would love to use it! Thank you!

4. Would love to utilize this for our Bible Champs!

5. grades 2-5 work for me thank you

6. We would love this for our ministry!

7. Christy Stewart says:

Definitely interested in the baptism video and other components 🙂

8. I’d love to take a look at it!

9. i have just started at a new church plant and would love a copy

10. Tammy Roth says:

Hi! Would love a copy for my junior church kids! Thanks!

11. I’m definitely interested in checking it out and making use of the baptism video and other components 🙂

12. Stacie Salva says:

i would love to see it! Thanks!

13. laura huff says:

Love to take a look at it all!

14. Looks great! Would love to use.

15. Linda Lamos says:

I’d love to use the kit contents. Thanks So much for sharing this! Blessings from NB Canada!

• In case you missed it, the link is at the bottom of the post. Click on “Here you go!”
      Hope you like it! I’ll post the updated scripts that we are using this year on Monday.
      Have a great weekend,
      Kendra

16. Tammy Andreasen says:

I would love to have the baptism video and the other components but I am kind of confused on how to get it! Thank you for sharing!

• The link is at the bottom of the post. Click on “Here you go!”
      Have a great weekend,
      Kendra

17. Hi, I would love to use it. Thanks for sharing Blessings Niki

• The link is at the bottom of the post. Click on “Here you go!”
      Have a great weekend,
      Kendra

18. I would like to use it.

19. What a tremendous blessing! Thank you so much…

20. I would love to use it. We are doing the baptism of Jesus in a week, so this will be very handy!

21. This would be great for our Kansas City church!

22. Thank you for offering your curriculum. Being a church planter with no money, this is a blessing!

23. Diane Cannon says:

VERY COOL Video on baptism- thank you for making this available

24. Diane Cannon says:

Very cool video on baptism-Bless you for making this and your other materials available.

25. Michele allen says:

We qould love tomtrymyour curriculum this Easter!

26. where can I download the curriculum? we would like to use for easter….

• Click on the link above that says “here you go”. On Monday I’ll post any updates we’ve made to the content for our churches to use this year. Hope you like it!
      Kendra

27. Thanks sooo much – got it all! What is your theme this Easter??

28. Charles Wilder says:

Thank you very much I would love to use this!

29. Has the updated contented been posted elsewhere? I can’t seem to locate it.

• Hi Caleb,

I will try to have them up by tomorrow. The files are bigger than I thought so I need someone smarter than me to get them loaded. Coming soon!
      Kendra

30. Hi Kendra,

I downloaded this last year (I believe) and am excited to finally do it this year. Quick Question: So are you totally skipping the “God Loved” icon and Bible Story? Do you mention it in any of the subsequent updated scripts or just hang the icon but don’t mention it?

Thanks for your help!

• Hi Rosie!
      We are combining week 1 and 2. I am trying to upload all of the updated files. They are bigger than I thought, so grabbing some help to figure out the best way to do this.
      Hopefully you’ll see them tomorrow!
      Kendra

31. We are excited to use your curriculum!! I went through the store and “purchased” it but I don’t see where to actually download it.

• Hi Sheena!
      In the middle of the post there is an orange line of text that says Download our updated 2015 files. Click on that. It’s a big file so give it few minutes to download. Let me know if you have trouble.
      Kendra

• I got an email explaining it! Thanks!

32. Sheena — one more thing! You are downloading 2 things. What you purchased from the store and our updated files on the blog. If you didn’t download from the store there should be a way to request help on that site. Let me know if you have trouble.

33. Hi Kendra!

I was at the Drive Conference two years ago and loved this curriculum. I am just now getting to use it and remember that you had the icons on a keyring. Do you still use those? I would like to give those to my kids and wondered where you had them made.

I also have a copy of the “Next Step Interview Questions for Baptism” from that same conference and wondered if you still use this or has it been updated? I’d love to use this, if possible.

Thanks!

34. Never mind on the keychain question. Just read all the way through the curriculum =).

35. Hi Kendra,

One last question… The Parent Card… was that updated to reflect the 4 week schedule?

36. Do you have to pay to download this now? I’m guessing I missed out when it was free. Thanks!

• Hey Emily,
      You did miss the free download. But our updated files are still there for free. Download those and see if you still want to go and download the whole kit. The link to the whole kit is at the bottom. click on “here you go”. Let me know if you need help!
      Kendra

37. I had a copy of the “Next Step Interview Questions for Baptism” from the Drive Conference a couple of years ago and wondered if you still use this or has it been updated? I’d love to use this, if possible. Of course, now I can’t find my copy =(

• We still use it — but it might have been updated. I’ll ask for a copy and post it here in the near future!

38. What a fantastic resource! We’d love to share on ChurchLeaders.com. Could you contact me at the email address I provided? We’ve appreciated partnering with North Point in the past, and would love to share this free resource as well. Thanks!

• Hi Daniel — I sent you contact info to our team a few weeks ago. Hopefully you’ve heard from them!