You are Invited!

stars

On January 20th from 1:00-4:00 a few of us will be getting together to talk all things Preschool.

YOU are invited!

This will be an informal discussion and tour. If it has to do with preschool ministry, then no question is off limits. This is also a great opportunity for you to get to know a few other preschool leaders in the area. Sharing ideas and learning together is the best way to grow as a leader.

Here are a few things we can talk about:

• Preschool facility design
  • Preschool policies and procedures
  • Preschool staff job descriptions
  • Volunteer roles and responsibilities
  • Recruiting and appreciating volunteers
  • Sunday morning schedule
  • Curriculum
  • Large Group

I know this is short notice, and most appealing to those who live in driving distance.  If you’re interested, comment below and we’ll get back to you with more details.

BUT, if you really want to spend some time with our staff and learn more about what’s happening in our children’s ministry environments, then you need to come to the DRIVE Conference on March 28-30th. At DRIVE 11 we will be talking about Waumba Land, UpStreet, and KidStuf. We’ll talk through volunteer strategies, small groups, production environments, and so much MORE!

Comments

1. I wish we could be there! I don’t think I have enough mileage reimbursement budget for that trip :)

2. I would love to attend!!

3. Susan McDaniel says:

Thanks for the invitation! I would love to come.

4. Kathie Phillips says:

That sounds very cool, but like Nick said, I can’t afford the mileage. :)

5. I would LOVE to come! I was planning a trip to the Atlanta area, and I’ll just make it for that weekend!

6. Caleb Johnson says:

Kendra,
    I would like more info please!

7. I would love to attend….can I get details!

8. Will this be held at the Northpoint campus? I would like to come.

9. I would love to come, but my wife and I won’t be able to make it on Thursday. Do you think we could come and tour your stuff on the following Sunday?

10. Lauren Wilkins says:

I am the Director of Preschool at 12Stone Church. Our Children’s pastor and I would love to come. I’d love more info!

11. Cassie Palmer says:

I would love to come on Thursday along with a coworker of mine, Kelly Draddy. Please email me some information and we can be in touch! Thank you!

• Hi Cassie,
      We’ll look forward to meeting both of you. I just sent you an email with more detail.

See you soon,
      K

12. Hi! Just saw this and am interested in driving out…tomorrow! I’d love to get some details if it’s not too late! :)

13. We would love to participate too! There are 4 of us, and we are super excited!!! Thanks :)

14. Hi! Will you be doing this again – Our Director was not able to come . . . Thanks Jo

15. Michelle NeSmith says:

Is there going to be another “Let’s Get Together” for all things preschool? What about all things children (1st-5th)? Would love to hear more. I am only about 2 hours away.

Trackbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Kfleming. Kfleming said: You are invited! http://bit.ly/empiTt [...]