Here are a few recommended resources for Community Groups:
- Creating Community (book) by Bill Willits and Andy Stanley offers a proven strategy for building a thriving small groups culture in your local church.
- Community: Starting Well is a DVD and study guide curriculum specifically designed for new Community Groups.
- Leading Gray: Small Group Leader Training kit is a downloadable product containing all the resources you need to create a small groups leader training environment at your church. From videos to handouts to communicator outlines, this resource is all you need to get started.
And here are a few Community Groups online/Web resources:
- Groupleaders.org is designed to equip leaders with the tools to lead well and create meaningful experiences for everyone in their Community Groups.
- Resources.groupleaders.org allows users to search for their group’s next study with input from fellow leaders.
- Theintersectproject.org connects groups to community service opportunities in their areas.